RE: [IP] Square and Dual wave boluses

Roni-

I have a relatively low tolerance to fat because I don't eat much of eat
and tend towards a vegetarian lifestyle.  BUT sometimes on a weekend we go
out for bacon and eggs at a french restaurant and its very
buttery.  That's mostly when I use it but any sort of "diner" food would
qualify for me.

I don't really use a dual bolus, usually for me that second bolus is only
ever a sort of "uh-oh" measure when I've miscalculated.  Square waves
really seem to work for me with the carbo fat combo.  I really like the
balanced feeling of not having peaks when I use it.

Heidi E. Lindemann