Re: [IP] scarring at infusion sites

In a message dated 11/29/00 10:26:35 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< what kind of tape are you inserting through?  just
regular white medical adhesive tape?  does it need to be sterile? >>

I am currently using IV3000 tape, have also used Tegaderm.  Yes, I think it
would need to be sterile because it is covering the site and the sterile
needle has to go through it.  Your pump company would probably send you
samples to figure out if it would help you.

Linda Z