Re: [IP] Re: HOWO's

> Michael - you've twice mentioned "howto's" I assume they're part of
> the listserv but I've lost my notes on how to get around.  Will you
> refresh/reteach.  Thanks.  Jill T

Jill and all Listmembers,

When you have a question about the list, please direct it to the
address in the message above:  HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
That is what HELP is for.  Michael is very busy doing maintenance
work on the site.  It is a 24 hr a day, 8 days a week job.  In answer
to your question you can directly access the page through
or you can click the link on the main page.  There are directions for
all of the tools on that page.

Your cooperation with this will be appreciated,

George Lovelace
IP Admin