[IP] Re: Scaring at infusion sites

Tanya - I'm in my second month of pumping and having the same experience.  I
use the MM Sils and change every 2 days.  It was also recommended I try the
needle but, I too am reluctant and eager to hear from anyone who uses them.
When I think of it, I had to get used to the L O N G needle needed to insert
the Sils.  I use Calmoseptine on the insertion sites (available without
prescription though your pharmacy may have to order it).  It soothes the site
and seems to speed healing (though I too still have "scars").  Keep me posted
if you find anything new.  Jill T