Re: [IP] Wow, what a meeting we went to last night!

    No need to thank us - we should all be thanking YOU for your enthusiasm,
your positive attitude & your determination to see your little "butterfly
Erica" blossom! I forwarded your last post to lots of diabetes-circle friends
& my own daughter told me that was the sweetest forward I'd ever sent to her!
   Thanks for "spreading the word" so that other Canadian families can
experience the more liberating life style that pump therapy can afford them
and their child with diabetes.
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)