[IP] Insurance problems

Has any one info on whether pumps and supplies are becoming standard of
 care to stop dawn phenomenon, which  my son had from the time he was
diagnosed 1992, till we got the pump, June 1999. High blood sugars most
AM's up till then.  Now not  any at all.  Place of work has negotiated
50% co-pay
 on "durable medical equipment" in the new insurance contract. They
 include pump supplies , that they used to cover 100%, . This will
 increase our out of pocket expenses next year to approx. $1500-$1800
 year. I would like to begin to challenge this but want to start out
 some ammo. We have Kaiser Ins. Georgia Region and so far over the past
10 years
 coverage has been very good. Please help with any info that you have.

 Thanks, Connie