Re: [IP] Invitation to Chat

I would've liked to but was out chrissy shopping and yes I bought the
guitar! Oh well, so much for New Year's resolutions to get outta debt....
Pretty Adamas 12-string Melissa Etheridge issue.  What can I say?  I was
Hypo?....Yeah, THAT would work....

Er, take it back?  Nah, they'd never believe it.

My pump is definately cool for LONG mall (maul) crawls, never needed to stop
for eating and when I did, I had a Starbuck's eggnog latte, enjoyed every
sip and still 110 after. Kewel!!!!

But got home at 9:30 CA time so you all were sawing logs by that time.

Try or cry...
Jenny Sutherland
----I can fix anything...now; where's the duct tape???