Re: [IP] scarring at infusion sites

thanks for the info...what kind of tape are you inserting through?  just
regular white medical adhesive tape?  does it need to be sterile?  my are
true scars, as I still have them 6 weeks later...I look like I had a bad
case of chicken pox in the past.  :(  I wasn't planning on a belly-dancing
career, but I'd like to at least have the option!  :)