Re: [IP] Re: square waving and dual waving

I'm wondering if the square waving/dual waving feature is more useful for
adult pumpers than for kids . . . So far (which hasn't been all that long), I
haven't seen any delayed spikes in my daughters bgs from high fat-carb combo
foods like pizza or ice cream (Hagen Daz) -- What have other parents
experienced?  Do your kids seem to digest all their carbs pretty quickly
regardless of fat content, or is it just that Katie's newly diagnosed and the
delays will kick in a little later ???

Mom to Katie (9) dx'd 11-8-00 and Jason (2)