Re: [IP] another question

In a message dated 11/29/2000 7:09:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Got another question I need advice on please:
> What are the chances of having two different rates needed for dropping my
> bg's when high?

       I also have two different high blood sugar rates to bring me
down...during the day I take one unit to bring me down 50 points, but from
dinner time on, I take one unit to bring me down 75 points.  I don't
completely understand why, but wanted you to know you are not alone!!