Hi kids...long time no talk

Just a note to remind anyone in the NYC area, that our December meeting is
NEXT week THURSDAY, DECEMBER 7, from 6 - 8pm (or so...) at the Good Shepherd
Episcopal Church on 31st St. between 2nd and 3rd Avenue.

The "topic" is stress management, and how it affects us, especially during
the holiday season, but also in general in terms of "coexisting with a
chronic illness.  I had a shrink lined up to come...but he is having a
nervous breakdown.  I had a stress management counselor scheduled to come,
but he has double booked himself with a time management class and a yoga
session, and the massage therapist, who was going to give us tips and
pointers, has not gotten "back" in "touch" (get it?) with me....so who KNOWS
if there will be any Guests there...(I am kidding about the reasons the
doctor and the stress guy are backing out...they just sounded appropriate for
bailing our meeting..)

We are still going to meet, however.  I have a whole week to find other
guests, and if you have a suggestion, please let me know!  If you would like
to bring a snack, lemme know...no pretzels please...Bring any supplies you
wanna share, bring your best and worst holiday stories.

Be advised...intros will be limited to about a minute, so we can have more
time to discuss the subject, ask questions, eat the snacks, schmooze, etc. so
please prepare how you want to introduce yourself...

If you have any questions, please email me off the IP list at email @ redacted

See ya!