[IP] Walmart Insulin

Yesterday when I was at Walmart I noticed a poster in the pharmacy for Rely-On brand insulin. I didn't even know you could buy generic insulin.  I've been on the Lily stuff for 14 years, NPH, R, and now Humalog.  Has anyone tried it?  Is it reliable?  Is it cheap? My scrips are all at Kroger so I'd have to change pharmacies, and don't want to deal with the insurance paperwork unless it would save a lot.  This year my prescriptions only have a $10
copay, but next year (January) it goes up to $25.

Sherry C.