RE: [IP] Square and Dual wave boluses

I eat alot of popcorn to(when i am able to get to the movies- i have 2
little ones).  anyway, do you get the supersize and how do you dual bolus?

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Sherry Compton
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 1:23 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Square and Dual wave boluses

I have never used the square wave, and I'm not sure why.  I prefer the dual
wave so I can cover some of the carbs now.  I use it on pizza, and when I go
to the movies and pig out on popcorn.  I like to eat popcorn all through the
movie, and have learned through trial and error how much to dual wave so
that I can munch contentedly. I really don't have any more advice to give on
this, I've only been pumping since late August and don't exactly have a
scientific formula figured out.  I guess it's just what works for you!

Sherry C.
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Waiting for the hatching...