From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of wombn
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 2:53 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP]square waving and dual waving

I haven't answered cuz I don't know the answer! :-D

I've only attempted one wave so far.  Last night, as a matter of fact.
Turned out to be so-so.  Big improvement over a single bolus, but
not quite right yet.  (I splurged on a very large serving of spaghetti,
3rd time since I was diagnosed a year ago).