RE: [IP]square waving and dual waving

On 29 Nov 2000, at 9:24, Roni Pagano wrote:

> Thanks for your feedback.  It seems tat no one wants to answer this
> question.  I guess its all trial and error!

I haven't answered cuz I don't know the answer! :-D

I've only attempted one wave so far.  Last night, as a matter of fact.
Turned out to be so-so.  Big improvement over a single bolus, but
not quite right yet.  (I splurged on a very large serving of spaghetti,
3rd time since I was diagnosed a year ago).