[IP] Square and Dual wave boluses

I have never used the square wave, and I'm not sure why.  I prefer the dual wave so I can cover some of the carbs now.  I use it on pizza, and when I go to the movies and pig out on popcorn.  I like to eat popcorn all through the movie, and have learned through trial and error how much to dual wave so that I can munch contentedly. I really don't have any more advice to give on this, I've only been pumping since late August and don't exactly have a
scientific formula figured out.  I guess it's just what works for you!

Sherry C.
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Waiting for the hatching...