Re: [IP] LOWS Now??!

If I am running a fever, or on some antibiotics, I will run low.  I believe
that the fever raises the basal metabolic rate and therefore not as much
insulin is needed because the body is almost like in a post exercise state
where the metabolism is running faster. And some of the antibiotics which are
cleared by the kidneys may cause the kidneys to slow down their clearance of
insulin (which is also cleared by the kidneys).

Spot, did I get this info right?

aka Mouse