Re: [IP] RE: Adhesives for sets

  Just to let you know, when I was looking for adhesives for my son earlier
this year I was told by the manufaturer of Mastisol that MM has it and should
be able to get a free sample....WRONG!!!  When I called they  denied even
having any of it!  And I talked to two different reps about it as well as the
main office in CA.  I ended up getting several samples of some of the other
products but could not get free samples of Mastisol/Detachol.  No one else
even hesitated!

mom to Joshua