[IP] Re: Tom C.'s Question

Hi Tom,
the 1/20 basal feature of the HTron was quite intriguing to me-and one of the many reasons I chose the diestronic pump over the others.  Actually, it makes alot of sense-as I wanted a pump to lean more toward the natural functions of the pancreas, rather than being closer to MDI(which is the way I saw it when comparing, as shots never bothered me -giving myself 1 or more per hour is something I would have switched to if the pump were not available....