[IP] Congratulations Maureen!

I am so jealous of you, Maureen.  I'm only 14 weeks.  It seems like I have sooo long to wait. (and
worry)  I do get an ultrasound in January to try to see if it's a boy or girl, though. I'm really
looking forward to that. I get to see if the baby is an Emma Skye or a William Sean.
The waiting is so hard!

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Why can't we just hatch babies like chickens do??  So much quicker!