From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Frank W. Tegthoff, Jr.
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 6:53 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP]square waving and dual waving

Roni,
Hi.  This is really a YMMV choice.  I have a MM507, and I do use the
square wave feature.  However I use it rarely.   I find that it is
useful to me in two (2) situations.
1.  Big meal then no activity.  I usually spread my meal bolus out over
1 hour.  An example would be Prime Rib then off to the Opera for about 4
hours.
2.  Lots of snacking.  I guess-timate the bolus and then spread it out.
 An example would be Movie night at home with popcorn.
If there is a formula or set of ratios for fat/protein,  I am unaware of
it.  I just sorta figured it out on my own, by watching Bg patterns over
time.  Good Luck.
Frank