[IP] Pump that Donation!!

Hey Pumpers,
I have been on this list over 4 years and you are just learning how
invaluable, comforting and educational it is.   Michael has done this on his
own for so many years and it is time to give back some of the great
experience and support you get here.  Do what I did and MAYBE he won't have
to keep begging (so degrading for a fine gentleman like Michael) put a
monthly donation on your credit card and each month Pumpers Group gets my
tiny donation and I don't even have to worry about it.  It is a win win for
Lordy, don't worry about giving your credit card number, it is safe.
Bonnie R