Re: [IP] LOWS Now??!

email @ redacted writes:

<< So now I am wondering if anyone else has ever had a virus that has kept
 them on the low side? >>
If your son was experiencing diarrhea or vomiting, his body may be depleted
of glycogen and that is why he is experiencing the lows.  His liver is
storing up and he will be low for just a few days.  This happens every time
my son has gotten the stomach flu or has had a virus with vomiting.