Re: [IP] ACE inhibitors

In a message dated 11/28/00 7:17:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Zestril for approximately two months now and I'm doing fine.  The first
 or two I experienced dizziness, frequent urination and headaches.  Those
 symptoms have long since gone away.   >>
 to help  the dizziness if it  should  come  back   try  getting  up slow
the  zestril and   cause a low BP  even if  yours is normal  louann