Re: [IP] ACE inhibitors

In a message dated 11/28/00 6:28:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< my question is this -- anyone else
 on it, any problems with it and how long should i wait before i call to ask
 for different prescription? >>
 i use to take it  but  for  a  different  reason i took it  for  heart
failure  but   did not  work  for  me   i had no  side  effects  i would
call the doc and   talk to the  nurse to  see what  she  had to  say  or  if
you have  ask a nurse  call them and  ask  like my  docs  tell me the  only
dumb  question  is the one   you  do not  ask  and  those  question  can make
a difference in  being  sicker and  getting  well louann