[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] ventorama


Definitely get someone to help you.  Sometimes even the receptionist who 
answers the phone at the doctors office is a good person to ask regarding who 
else in the medical group may have experience treating diabetes or who else 
may be a good option to see.  If you can't get anywhere that way contact 
either your ins. co. or the head physician or department head of your medical 
group and tell them your endo is out and you are having problems.  Make sure 
they realize the seriousness of your problem and the immediate need to see 
someone with diabetic knowledge (let them know the sub for your endo is not 
helping).  Hopefully, someone will realize that you need help now before your 
situation deteriorates.  I hope you are feeling better soon.

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml