[IP] LOWS Now??!

Hi Friends:  If you read my previous post many pages back, I was talking
about a few days of highs we had here with our 4 year old.  This has
been our first sickness while pumping so I am wondering what to expect
beyond the norm...

Wel, after 3 days of bringing down highs, we have spent the last 3 days
bringing up lows!  For some reason he has become insulin sensitive! I
mean lows from hour to hour! He is on .2 throughout the day and .1
during the night and zero from 5am-7am.  So we are not talking a lot of

So now I am wondering if anyone else has ever had a virus that has kept
them on the low side?