Re: [IP]square waving and dual waving

In a message dated 11/28/00 8:43:32 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Can anyone give me helpful info on how to determine how to decide when to
> not use a normal bolus(how much fat and protein in a meal) and the
> percentage they use for now and later?
one of my cde's called someone she works with at mm (I have a disetronic) to
find out how the square wave works so I could try and imitate it.
For a high fat meal,
I bolus 50% of the carb at the meal.
then 50% spread over 2-3 hrs.
After 1 hr check to see if working, then again after another hour.
As to what is high enough fat to do this with, I would do it for meals (like
pizza for me) that have had a high several hrs later.
hope this helps.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000