: [IP] ACE inhibitors

I was on Zestrial for a number of yrs. The sore throat will pass. I was
constantly complaining to my endo that I did not like it. She felt it was one
of the better ones for a diabetic to be on. It is supposed to be easier on the
kidneys than most of the others out there. Of course, I am not on it now. I am
seeing a new Nephrologist w/ bigger kidney probs.(not him, me) and he has put
me on Lotensin and Cardizem 300. Good luck! Isn't this a frustrating thing to
deal with?!  Donny
Click here for Free Video!!