[IP] Fast foods

 > The fast food chains have folders/ handouts/neutritional guides for their
 > products. They are supposed to have them on hand. Sometimes they do.
 > their staff don't know where the information is, but if you are persistant
 > you can get. We keep a stack of them in a plastic folder in the car to
 > to again if we go into the chain again.
 > Carlen
Sometimes they post the facts on a wall in the restaurant = burger king
does this
Lilley gives a book away: Nutrition in the fast Lane I do not know the
Publication number or Copyright 1996 . Lilly gives it away free or you can
call Franklin Publishing Company 310 North Alabama Street 1-800-634-1993
Suite 110 Indianapolis, IN 46204 they charge $6.45 per copy  but free iz
better Try Lilly or your CDE or endo. My Lilly rep gave em to me Franklin
Publishing accepts master card and visa. Spot and Christine
A Bender, M. D.