Re: [IP] kids can be cruel

I've forgotten Matt's age, but this one is best left to them. Matt will see
who his friends are and be around those who value him.

He will see who is and isn't his true friend, but I'm wondering what's up
with this other kid. he has asthma, OK, but then it's more an issue of his
self image if all he can do is point to a dis-ease as who you are.

Having grown up with a visual handicap, I got that crud all the time. I
found out who my real friends were, still in touch with one in WA.  Nothing
my folks or the teachers said made a jot of difference.  What I did with the
waffling, .....I rode it out and ignored it.

You might want to just ask him how he feels about it, and he may surprize
you with what he comes up with!

Try or cry...
Jenny Sutherland
----I can fix anything...now; where's the duct tape???