[IP] soft set inserter

Hi!   I was going to order my son an extra soft-set inserter today to have at
school. He WILL NOT even try to insert a set without one! He has had to
replace sets a couple of times at school, due to them falling out at gym,
etc.  Before I call MiniMed, I thought I would ask here if anyone has one
they don't use anymore and would like to sell?  NO.......I am NOT asking for
a FREE inserter!!  I just thought that instead of ordering one from MiniMed,
I would come here first.......maybe someone on the list has one stashed in
the back of a cupboard and would like to sell it for some extra Christmas
cash!!  I would rather give my $$$ to one of us, than to MiniMed (no offense
to them! LOL).

(Mom to Justin - 15   dx'd 8/98  Pumping as of 8/15/00!)