[IP] Re: States mandating diabetes coverage

I believe that NJ has similar legislation - however, my BC/BS policy is not
allowing coverage for IV preps and IV 3000 (even with a DR. prescription)
because they are not used exclusively for diabetes care and can be used for
other purposes. I think I have finally lost my appeal; unless I want to do it
legally. In other words, this is how the Insurance Commissioners office has
interpreted BC/BS's refusal to pay for these items.  Has anyone been more
successful with BC/BS?  Brynn