[IP] Re: MM waterproof case

      I think you'll do fine with the case
because I have been in the water for up to 45
minutes swimming and never had a leak.  I don;t
live in an area where I can really go kayaking
but we have gone out on our bass boat and even on
a ski tube and never had a problem.

-"That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do;
not that the nature of the thing is changed, but our
power to do is increased."
          Heber J. Grant

Do You Yahoo!?