[IP] kids can be cruel

Boy  I feel sorry for Matt today. He's had this  "Best Friend" for awhile
now. The usual bickering goes back and forth, and they always work things
out. Well now this friend has really pushed it with Matt. This friend is
telling Matt's other friends that the only reason anyone even LIKES Matt is
because of his diabetes!  Isn't that a mean thing to say? He then said,
"they should all like me too, i have asthma"!  What should i say to Matt
about this? Any ideas?????