[IP] Re: Adhesive problems

Jim - I too have had adhesive and set problems/reactions.  Don't know if this
will be sticky enough for you but MM gave me a sample of Bard prep which has
been the most tolerable though I still have to change sites every 2-2 1/2
days.  An ostomy nurse put me on to Calmoseptine - a cream used by ostomy
patients to both heal and protect.  I find that both soothing on irritated
skin and also healing.  I get it at Wal Mart without a prescription though
the pharmacist (who had never heard of it) had to order it.  If you find
something that works for you, share it with me on the listserve or privately.
 Good luck.  Jill T