[IP] begging for input, if you want to share :)

Hey everybody,

Do you have any:
Bubble busting tips to share
Tips or tricks to share
Humour to share

Could you share it with me <g>   I now have 32 tips and tricks, and 9
bubble busters on our website.  We are up to 10 postings on our humour

Thanks to everyone who has contributed, a special thanks to Hirsch for
forwarding me so much stuff.  Thanks Hirsch!!

I am trying to design this website in a list form.  That way, when
people ask me for some input, I can just print it out.  Some of you may
have noticed a tip or trick that came from you.  Thanks :)   Most of
them were from e-mails and digests that I printed off over the past few
years and I had no way of knowing who to thank directly.  I apologize
for that, and I am thanking everyone now...THANK YOU!

Erica and I are attending a support group meeting tomorrow night and the
topic is pumpers.  We will be arriving loaded with material and info,
most of which was gathered from this website.  I am hoping all these
pumping wannabes and new pumpers will be joining Insulin Pumpers soon.
They need the support and education that is offered here.

If you have anything else to share, please let me know, it feels so good
to pass out information like this.....with of course, the YMMV warning

Barb....mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly!