[IPn] Still working on last week's challenge match

Insulin Pumpers fundraising drive has been going well. Since last
week we raised $255 in matching funds to match the four
challenges totalling $500. This is excellent progress and my
thanks go out to all of you for helping to support Insulin Pumpers.

We still have $245 to go by the end of the month which is coming up
fast so please won't those of you just waiting for the right time,
send a small contribution now to help with the challenges. With 2800
members of the forum (that's 200 more than mid September), only a
small donation is needed from each of you to meet our funding goals.
Don't wait, do it now. 25 ten dollar donations will do the trick,
that's less than a buck a month to help bring you Insulin Pumpers.

For on-line contributions using our secure server, please visit

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====