Re: [IP] Ha1c

On 28 Nov 2000, at 14:11, email @ redacted wrote:

>  Hello pumpers I had my first Ha1c today since I started pumping it was 6.3.
> That is down from 7.3 since I started pumping.  Is taking me a while to

oh good job!!!!!  My next A1c won't be nearly as good as my
previous one.

> create this mail because I'm using the new program called Dragon
> NaturallySpeaking saw not typing any of this e-mail letter and speaking into
> microphone and his typing automatically in the letter is pretty cool but it's
> still making a few mistakes because it's not recognizing my voice when a
> pronounce some or just yet but it learns as it goes.

I tried that for awhile then I realized that I can type considerably
faster than it can (or maybe my PC just didn't have enough to
memory to make it faster, i don't know).  I definitely need to do far
more proofreading.  After about a month, I got tired of the hassle.
Hopefully, they've improved it since then (3-4 years ago).

But it sure was fun!