My Grandmother had her thyroid removed because she developed a goiter,
non-diabetic.  Also another gentlemen i know had his removed, i believe it
was cancerous, but he is also non-diabetic. It could really be any reason,
but i am suprised that the doctor didn't explain why he had to call a

Carrie M.