[IP] Ha1c

 Hello pumpers I had my first Ha1c today since I started pumping it was 6.3.
That is down from 7.3 since I started pumping.  Is taking me a while to
create this mail because I'm using the new program called Dragon
NaturallySpeaking saw not typing any of this e-mail letter and speaking into
microphone and his typing automatically in the letter is pretty cool but it's
still making a few mistakes because it's not recognizing my voice when a
pronounce some or just yet but it learns as it goes.

Gordon and Roadrunner