[IP] quick release v. suspend ?

> As far as leaving the pump "running" while disconnected, if you do that it
> will throw off your daily insulin use that's tracked in the pump (MM508),
> besides the fact that you miss the basals.  I've always put the pump in
> suspend mode when disconnected and have never had a problem.

If you leave the pump in "suspend" then when you reconnect arn't you going
to receive the wrong basal dose...arn't you "behind."  When Gus disconnects
it's for a 5-10 minute shower or for a 60 minute soccer or hockey game.  His
day-time basal rate is .2/hour so we figure that he doesn't miss a click for
a shower, and that the athelethic activity compensates for the missed
insulin during sports....  We're just beginners here, so any input is of
value.  Thanks!