[IP] Re: THYROID PROBS...SURGEON OR ENDO??

Don't know, unless they suspected nodules or tumors on either the
thyroid or parathyroid.

A non-D friend of mine was just referred from his PCP to see a
"surgeon"
because his thyroid level was "not right".  Does anyone know why
he would
have been told to see a surgeon and not an endo.
He has never had a problem with Thyroid before.  I know this is
not D
related but I know that some of the pumpers in this group also
suffer
thyroid disease and wouldn't mind giving me some advice for him.
You can
email me privately.

--
little guy due 3/10/01
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos.html

November is National Diabetes Awareness Month! Help fund a cure
(insulin is not a cure, it's life support)!
http://www.jdf.org  Juvenile Diabetes Association
http://www.diabetes.org  American Diabetes Association
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com  Children with Diabetes
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org  Insulin Pumpers