Re: [IP] Sleep and high #s

Yes.  My son has difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep if he is
higher than 200. He would become giddy and have nonstop motion until 15
minutes after his betime shot which would bring him down from a high.
We have gotten into a regemin of checking his bg level a few hours after
his bedtime snack and can genally bring him in under 200 for sleeping.
He is extremely hyperactive when he is high.

Lisa
Mom to Andrew dxd @ 14 mos / now 4 1/2