Re: [IP] Re: Disetronic Tenders

My son (4 yrs old) is wearing the pump on a trial basis and this has
happened to him.  Since wearing the pump is new to my son, I figured,
maybe it was from all the show n'tell at school - he was really exicted
about having it.
I spoke with the Disetronic rep and he said he never heard of it
breaking in this area.  Also I have never seen a post on this until
now.  I meet w/my son's CDE in 2 weeks and will bring it up as an issue
incase she knows of any resolve.  If so I'll post again.

We expect to be pumping by Dec 18th.

Lisa