Re: [IP] Question

Greta
I also have the waterproof case. I swim almost everyday. I swim for
about an hour and sometime join in on an exercise water class
afterwards. During the summer I have been known to go in the pool
and lunch and not get out til dinner.
I have never had a problem with it leaking or oinching the tubing to
a point of it not delivering. Read the instructions and I also carry a
small tube of vasoline to help seal if necessary. Worth the
purchase for me.
Because I'm in the water so much I asked the company that I buy
my suitsuits online (www.h2owear.com) to send me a 10 inch
square of extra material matching the suit. I have a friend that is a
wizard with a sewing machine and she sews a pump pocket at the
side hip with an elestatic top to hold it in. I also have a button hole
inside the suit that is well reinforced to slip the tubing through. It
has worked great and is very comfortable.
Gail