[IP] Re: Always Thought Diabetes...Continued

In a message dated 11/27/00 9:13:18 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> > I made it home!  Came home on Saturday afternoon.   Spent a mere 4 days
> > in the hospital for a major surgery.  Its incredible how quickly they
> > move you in and out of the hospital.  I actually do not feel all that
> > bad either.  Yes my back, side and chest is sore and I am taking some
> > medication for pain relief but I imagined before going into this I would
> > be in some major pain. [ I've had lower back pain in the past worst than

So glad to hear you're home Mark and that the surgery went well.
Still praying for you.

"I think I've scratch the surface after 20 years of marriage.
Women want chocolate and conversation."  --Mel Gibson