Re: [IP] Question to Any Animas Users Out There

To be honest with you, I don't know.  It appears that you may be little
confused on how to fill the reservoirs of the Animas pump.  There is a
removable cartridge that has a detachable needle.  You fill this cartridge
straight from the bottle.  You don't have to use regular syringes.  Since I
have never used a pen, I don't know if you can fill the animas cartridge
from the pen cartridge.  Does this explanation help any?

Brian Mozisek