[IP] Short of Insulin

I use the glass cartridges from Disetronic, and find that I can't get three
fills out of a bottle on Humalog.  Does anyone else have this
problem?   Each cartridge holds 315 units of insulin, so with 3 fills out
of the bottle, it should leave about 55 units left in the bottle.  I
guesstimate that I'm taking about 40 units out of a new bottle when I get
to the bottom of the old vial.  Any thoughts from the peanut gallery?

mail to :  email @ redacted
ICQ# 11896094