[IP] Question to Any Animas Users Out There

As I've written many times, I'm eagerly awaiting my Animas pump. Can't wait
for the pleasures of normal, level blood sugars!

My question is: Can I use my insulin pens which I have now to fill the
reservoir of the Animas pump? Or must I use the vials of insulin and regular

This is one of the questions that I've been thinking about. If any of you
could answer this, it'd make me very happy! :-)